Certis Oncology Solutions, Inc.
4940 Carroll Canyon Rd., Suite 120
San Diego, CA 92121
If you’re an experienced Marketing professional with expertise in cancer therapy pre-clinical oncology research, Certis Oncology Solutions is pleased to present you with an exciting, ground-floor career opportunity. We are looking for an energetic and highly capable candidate to become part of an innovative translational science company based in Sorrento Valley.
Certis was formed in 2016 with the mission to provide individualized precision patient care. We do this by enabling oncologists to tailor and optimize therapies for patients suffering from aggressive cancers. Certis provides oncologist-directed solutions for cancer therapy and drug discovery. We derive revenue from patient-directed therapy for oncologists and their patients. We also offer CRO services, targeted to biotech and pharmaceutical companies. We perform in vivo xenograft studies on their new cancer drugs in pre-clinical developmental stages.
Certis is gathering buzz in the Southern California biotech market because professionals like you have observed first-hand our laser focus on making a positive impact on the lives of people living with cancer. Our founders and executives include notable oncologists and scientists from UCLA and Memorial Sloan Kettering. Our 7,000 square-foot lab is CLIA certified for high complexity. We have a vivarium, surgical suite and cryopreservation storage facility, which has hundreds of tumors available for CRO studies.
Our mouse modeling technique is proven and no further invention is necessary. In numerous published peer-reviewed studies, we have demonstrated the ability of our tumors to not only grow in mice at a high rate but to replicate tumor growth and metastasis.
The data created by our models has already been used to obtain a compassionate-use Investigative New Drug therapy from the FDA. Without our models, this drug would not have been available to the patient nor would we have known that it had success against her tumor. In this case, the patient’s life was extended by more than two years.
At Certis, you will market our solutions for patients, oncologists and pre-clinical services. Please take a look at the attached job description and let me know if this opportunity is right for you. I would welcome the chance to introduce you to the team, learn about you, and show you our lab.
Peter Ellman, CEO
Certis Oncology firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCHING FOR A CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE MARKETING MANAGER NEW POSITION, AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Marketing Manager, based at our laboratory site in San Diego, CA. Reports to the CEO. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary and equity opportunities are commensurate with experience. We are marketing a dynamic new product to patients and healthcare professionals, so we are searching for a vibrant, creative and innovative candidate. To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
Certis is conducting a search for an experienced Marketing professional. The candidate must be a self-starter, capable of managing strategic marketing and communications, content, events and lead-generation programs.
* The Marketing Manager is a new position, responsible for managing Certis’ marketing strategies and driving leads that generate revenues.
* The candidate will create and manage programs targeting cancer patients, oncologists, and pre-clinical services.
* The candidate will assist with management of the website, landing pages, newsletters, printed collateral, social media and manage our call center.
* The candidate will manage outsourced services such as web design, PR, content development, video production, and DTC lead generation.
* The candidate will support Certis sales and business development activities.
* The candidate will collaborate and correspond with a group of internal scientific staff as well as external consultants.
* Experience in healthcare marketing and DTC marketing.
* Expert level ability in MS Office suite applications Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
1. Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in healthcare and DTC marketing.
2. Strong written and personal communications skills.
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume and cover letter for employment consideration.