PDOX Research Services
Certis Oncology provides customized contract services for in vivo drug evaluation.
Certis Oncology provides customized contract services for in vivo drug evaluation, including developing cancer models, design of individual protocols, and performing entire research programs. We make sure you obtain high-quality, meaningful and publishable data from every study.
Our pre-clinical services include:
• Guidance in selecting models: orthotopic or subcutaneous, xenograft or syngeneic
• Execution of drug screening and efficacy studies with imageable endpoints of tumor growth, metastasis and survival
• Individual patient drug-efficacy information
• Assistance applying for individual-patient compassionate-use INDs for investigational drugs based on PDOX results
• Data analysis and reporting
• Assistance writing and publishing papers
• Assistance writing grant applications
• Grant sub-contracting; we have received more than 40 grants ourselves.